Being a Youth Get It Intern is a job that requires professionalism and a friendly and helpful attitude. Students will gain skills like leadership, community relations and financial literacy that prepare them for their future endeavours.
- Represent Coast Capital Savings at community events
- Work part-time after school or on weekends during the school year
- Work full-time in the summer, 5 days per week
- Work as a Member Service Representative helping our members in one of our branches
- Complete 25 volunteer hours focusing on teaching financial literacy
- Take part in a team building camp
We're looking for youth who:
- are entering grade 11 or 12 in September 2018
- live in Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley or Greater Victoria
- have community service and volunteer experience
- As part of the selection process you may be invited to attend an information session on Saturday, April 28. If selected to attend, this information session is mandatory in order to be eligible for the Coast Capital Savings Youth Get It Intern program.
How to apply
Applications are now open!
Complete the online application, and include the following:
- Cover letter and resume
- Two written references – this could be from a teacher, career counsellor or current employer
- A copy of your most recent report card or current transcript